Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Oh, and while I'm at it: You motherf***ing retards who check your ***damn lottery tickets at the gas station and pick out new tickets and rummage through your purse...
They do that in Canada too? Damn beer swilling bacon eatin' bastards. I thought Americans were the only folks ignorant and rude enough to pull that shit!

Do canadians get in line at the microwave at lunch with food that's frozen solid too? That's my pieve. Waiting with a couple of pieces of chicken to re-heat while the mouth breather in front of me puts a 5lbs frozen dinner in there. OR, they have three different things that need to be heated to different temperatures and mixed together.... first the rice, then the stinky-ass fish, then we stir, then we heat them together, then we heat the vegetables.... GET OUT OF THE F-IN WAY!!

You should be allowed to push ONE AND ONLY ONE button on that machine, wait for it, and then you take your ass to the back of the line. You are having lunch in the company cafeteria, you are NOT a French Pastry chef.

Oh, and if you're Canadian, I have news for you... YOU'RE NOT FRENCH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FROM QUEBEC, WHEN YOU CALL MY DESK FOR SERVICE YOU'LL SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH OR I'LL HANG UP ON YOU AGAIN!!

Ok, I'm done for awhile.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...