Quote:
Did you have the balls to express your displeasure with these individuals? If not, shut your mouth.
My mouth will always be wide open, I never hold back. I suggested to the idiot quite nicely "perhaps we could facilitate the process of me getting on with my life if you folded your clothes on the folding table instead" to which she replied with an icy cold stare "FINE."

Why are you interested in my balls anyways? I'm not gay, so go somewhere else for your fagness. THX.

Quote:
Oh, and if you're Canadian, I have news for you... YOU'RE NOT FRENCH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FROM QUEBEC, WHEN YOU CALL MY DESK FOR SERVICE YOU'LL SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH OR I'LL HANG UP ON YOU AGAIN!!
Bless you. I concur. Although here at work I'm the only guy who speaks French ... so I get all the clients from Quebec and France, and Switzerland and Africa etc. The nice thing is, once they see that I speak French, they make a huge effort to speak English. This never happens in Quebec if you're there in person. Motherfucking bastards, for them it's French or fuckoff. That's why I left!

Quote:
Also, I once had someone peek around my arm at an ATM. After I told him I would separate his head from his torso if he tried to see my PIN number again, he took a couple dozen steps back . . .
Geez sorry man, I was just trying to get a look at your man-boobs. wink