Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
I don't see where the racism is in my post....I just pointed out that as hispanics become more affluent and gain higher positions then their power base will increase....we are now the largest minority in the U.S...there are still many more anglo saxons than anything else....Oh and by the way many of you have a very narrow view of who hispanics are. Not all of us have prison tatoos and live in slums.
Hell, even that reply is loaded with racial overtones. Like the man said, why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? You spend too much time contemplating what's wrong with everyone else it appears to me.

You're awful presumptious...why don't you just say white people? Are you so shallow to think that every white person in America is of anglo-decent?

As far as I can tell, you have nothing to really complain about. You have a *good* education, a loving family and you reside here in the U.S. Walk a mile in the shoes of the under priviledged for a while before you start looking to blame others for the way you feel about your personal situation. [Crybaby] Be thankful for the good things in life you take for granted. Hombre.

Because in these posts not only do you sound foolish, but quite selfish as well.