Quote:
Originally posted by Muzikman:
......It's people like you and this seller that give online dealing a bad rep......
Oh really?

I believe it's the self-righteous little shits like you that cause all the problems.

You:

(apparently) don't support the SMART business practice of putting down a deposit to show good faith.

But you do support a thread slamming someone who backed out of a deal where no money was exchanged.

I'm not saying that the seller did exactly the right thing. But he DID NOT defraud anybody.

I'm sorry if your pu$$y hurts so bad, but that's life.

You and XM are acting like this seller is satan, but it's all your crying that makes you the one causing trouble.

I would NEVER engage with a deal with a crybaby like you. You'd probably (negligently) break whatever I sent then sue me.

Was your previous screen name JoeMcCarthy, by chance? [Huh?]

I think it's ironic that you guys think someone changing their mind is so wrong, but posting a thread for the express purpose of "ruining" another board member is just fine.

The biggest reason that something isn't sold before there's a deposit:

90%+ of backouts are buyers.

So, buyer beware and seller beware. Let's follow better business practices in the future.

One last note:

I have bought items from people on this board. They will tell you my integrity is 100%. Those who walk around acting self-righteous are the ones who can't be trusted, IMO....