Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
:: grabs the popcorn ::

GO REPUBlICANS...

Where the hell did anyone bring up post counts?? Really so republicans are the ones forcing ideas on people.. Funny how all this hype is brought up with iraq.. More people die in Washington DC then in Baghdad.. But we don't hear about that.. They make a big stink about all those killed in iraq.. How about all those killed in Rwanda, while Clinton told the UN to stay out of it.. Did anyone make a big deal about that.. NO.. I still fail to see how republicans force ideas onto people. Last time I checked it was the democrates that control the media..
Hype about Iraq? It's kind of funny how Bush lied to you and me about going to war when Clinton was trying to help out another country. Don't even say, "we're helping Iraq." We're not. Bush went in for the soul purpose of disarming him, saying that he was supporting terrorists. Now it's found out that that's not true. Wow. What a suprise. Go ahead and rave for the Retardicants. They are the ones that are going to loose the senate and congress come November. It's about time something will start to get done in this country in the past six years. Thanks Bush and his administration and thanks to all of you retards that voted for him.