Quote:
Originally posted by SandRunner:

For example: I hope when eating out your boyfriends ass, you choke on his bloody, festering tampon when you try and slurp up the string because you're so stupid that you think it's a noodle. Fucking idiot.
4 years of high school provided for by the great state of oregon
4 years of college 80,000 dollars
coming up with the worlds worst insult priceless

a noodle where the f do you come up with this crap. I mean come on i gave you the out i let you have it. All you had to do was not get riled up and untwist your panties and you could have played the higher ground. Oh wait your a democrat they apparently aren't capable of taking the high road. Ya know all that stuff about 90's economy, Thank Reagan for that one. it has been proven by doctorate holding economists time and time again that any change in an economy takes at least 4 years to show up in everyday life. Which means thank your blowjob buddy Bill Clinton for everything happening now. Im just glad Bush was man enough to come along and clean up his mess. Its too bad Clinton doesnt have any braincells above his waistline otherwise osama would be dead right now and a few of my friends would be alive right now. So when you think im blindly following a president cause mommy and daddy told me to your wrong. Oh and please god feed me the line about nobody dieing when clinton lied. How bout the thousands who died because clinton decided to do nothing in rwanda and columbia. Besides Id rather have a fool in the White House with good intentions than a rapist lookin for poon.
You know drug smugglers had a better time getting drugs into the US when clinton was around. I hope you get to watch your children fade into useless shells of themselves from years of drug use. I see it daily so I know what it does to a person.
actually why dont we leave this little tiff with this

why dont you go play hide and go fuckyourself

goodnight and goodluck

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.