I love it when people are all like, "noob." You guys are pretty much just fags anyways, spending purposeless time on an xterra website and getting to know people you'll never meet. Yeah, I'm pissed about his sig because he blames me for forcing this shit down his throat when he's the one forcing shit down our throat. I never knew that buying an xterra would put me in a bracket full of redneck republicants. "I'm a good born again christian. I would never lie about going to war." You know, lying about going to war is way worse than getting a BJ. Apparently being a bad person when you're the best president in our lifetime is a horrible thing. When you're a bad person and a bad president is a great thing. Fucking lier. Oh yeah and your dead friends would still be dead even if Osama was killed. He's not the master mind. Learn about what you say before you speak it and sound like a fool. Regan did nothing good for this country. And your little comment about taking four years is just retarded. You know what really happened? Bush was on vacation for his first seven months in office. All he wanted to do was play golf. What a fucking lazy asshole.

Also, I love your little George Carlin comment. Hide and go fuck yourself. Where do you get your material? Toys R Us? You can also thank Bush for the spike in college tuition. Thanks Bush. And you keep bringing up this Rowanda thing. Just let it go. Just because Clinton HAD a reason to go to war and didn't do it just to become a "wartime president" like bush did. What a joke. You're a joke. Oh yeah, one more thing, punctuation and capitals are always welcome when you're trying to sound intelligent. Thanks for trying. Ok, ok, ok, I will use a goodbye comment as cringing as yours, "Why don't you make like a tree and leaf." Thanks for playing, retard.