Quote:
Originally posted by SandRunner:
I love it when people are all like, "noob." You guys are pretty much just fags anyways, spending purposeless time on an xterra website and getting to know people you'll never meet. Yeah, I'm pissed about his sig because he blames me for forcing this shit down his throat when he's the one forcing shit down our throat. I never knew that buying an xterra would put me in a bracket full of redneck republicants.

Well really it doesnt you can go back to giving reach arounds to dogs if thats what really turns you on

"I'm a good born again christian. I would never lie about going to war." You know, lying about going to war is way worse than getting a BJ. Apparently being a bad person when you're the best president in our lifetime is a horrible thing. When you're a bad person and a bad president is a great thing. Fucking lier.

You think Clinton was a good president. How bout you remove your head form your ass and take a real good look at the world around you. Name one thing he did in office that made a difference in America. ONE THING!

Oh yeah and your dead friends would still be dead even if Osama was killed. He's not the master mind. Learn about what you say before you speak it and sound like a fool.

one friend died in the world trade center his little girl and his wife would argue with you

the other men died in service to their country. SInce you obviously have no grasp of honor andduty i wont defile their sacrafices by trying to get you to see the light of day

Regan did nothing good for this country. And your little comment about taking four years is just retarded.
First reganomics you want to look it up or should i make you look dumber by posting it up. Second the 4 years comment has been confirmed by alan greenspan (who by the way is the one with the real economic power no the president) and several other noted WORLD economists all holding doctorats from prestigous universities.

And you keep bringing up this Rowanda thing. Just let it go. Just because Clinton HAD a reason to go to war and didn't do it just to become a "wartime president" like bush did.
I keep bringing up the rowanda thing? you mean me and steelx brought it up. Reason being is because more people died in rowanda because clinton wouldnt do anything than have died in Iraq so far from our bullets and bombs.

oh and I take it since you dont feel like wasting your time on a website talking to people who you'll never meet you wont be back? I doubt it but im sure your a hippocrite and you'll be back to trouble us more.

oh and as far as never meeting these people. I have wheeled with most of njax and alot of other clubs too. Its called Ecxc look into it Id love to see you there one year.

than we can talk about this without you going to tough guy extremes

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.