Quote:
Originally posted by SandRunner:
You all are so nice. I feel so welcome. Yeah, I'm sure a noob, newb or however you spell it. I am new to this gay ass forum but I've been on other forums. This has got to be the worst one, ever. Every single person is a redneck. Makes me want to vomit. By the way, I am not neutered and I'll cum in your eye just like you like it, Fly fag. Hey Paul, thanks for your stupid ass comment. No one really fucking cares how smart Democrats are and how fucking retarded your stupid ass party is. This country needs to be a one party system. The restealacans can't run this country for shit. Hey steelX, shut the fuck up. First off, I don't care what you say or do or think. Preferably, I'd like you to go and take some asprin and make sure you take the whole bottle. Have your boyfriend send me pictures of when you're laying on the floor, foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions. Thanks for the post, ass. Hey granite, make sure you join him, seeing how you guys are married. Wait, I forgot, you hateful sons of bitches don't like fags in our country. They are destroying the tradition of marriage but I see that 500 of the top United States officials are divorced with kids. Hmm, gays are destoying marriage. I think you need to think about what you want to convey before you spurt out fucked up phrases like you do. By your comment, Granite, you are a born again christian. You used Jesus and the word ass in the same sentence. That qualifies you to go to church and bend over and take it by Jesus. I'm sick of these god fuckers that think that they can do whatever they want but go to church to repent. You can't do shit. God is not real. Your thoughts are false and retarded. Let's base a political party on money, greed, god and hate. That's a great combo. Good fucking luck in life you pole smokers. Thanks for responding. Oh yeah, seeing how you all will say something that I really could care less about after I post this, I will be leaving this dumbass forum. I don't need urban rednecks to help me out with my truck. Thanks assholes.
OH YEAH hes gone for good
id bet a brand new calmini bumper he comes back to make one last gasp

ya know its funny he was pissed about my sig
but its true
99% of dems give the others trying to make a difference a bad name hes in the 99%

ding ding
welcome to ATF markets how may I help you today

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.