Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

Now that's bullshit. I don't care what you are registered as... you tow the Democratic Party line on every single issue. You spit out more of their propaganda then Terry McAuliffe. Even Ted Kennedy would be proud.
No I don't tow the Democratic Party line, I just hate republican exstremists. The funny thing is if you acutally left fantasy land for once, and read my posts, you would have read statements like:

I am for the death penalty

I am anti-drug

I am for marrage

I love this country, and hate communism

Quote:
It's actually sad that you think you are some kind of free thinker or whatever you call it but you just spit out the usual liberal crap on every single issue...every time.
You bet your ass I'm a free thinker, I question EVERYONE before I pick a side, and I don't trust too many people.

Quote:
Your hatred for Bush is well documented. In fact it is so deep rooted and seething that you refuse to acknowledge anything good this administration has done.
Still waiting for the good. All I've seen so far is a man with his hands tied by the Christian Coalition hell bent on reversing Wade vs Roe, an economy still in the dumps, no WMD, and lot's of Democratic bashing. SHOW ME THE MONEY!

Quote:
Tell the truth... You really wanted the war in Iraq to go bad just to have more to complain about. I think this is true .. and that's really fucked up.
No I'll tell you what's really fucked up. What's really fucked up is how you pull slanderous remarks like these out of your ass. I have never made statements like that, and by making these false accusations, you only prove the case that you don't have all your oars in the water.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site