Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by FANOF5:
[b]Holy Crap! I just got done reading about 80% of this thread, and all i have to say is, I like xoc ause everyone helps me answer any questions i have about my X, but some of you people need to turn your computer off, open your front door and take a vacation from the internet. I like to go to various forums, but i have never seen a group of high strung, bored, nothing better to do then bash other people, type of folk. I mean this so called joke was pretty stupid and to me a waste of time. i wish i had your job, whatever some of you people do so i could waste so much time. i know that no body really cares about my opinion and thats fine. but that is the beauty of living in a free country. To all of you out there who have helped me, thank you, to the people who made this thread up, call a doctor, get a life, smoke a joint, do what ever it takes to chill out and remember why this forum is really here. If i have offended anyone, i don't care. If my comments have kept this idiotic thread going, i am sorry because i agree with lincolnellie, this should have been squashed about 10 pages ago.
Okay, time to start a post within a post thread![/b]
Squirrel on a stick anyone?

Yeehawww! [/b]
i dont get it