Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Ok ok that's enough. There was no other mastermind to this thread other than me. You guys are taking it way way too personal. It was never meant to be a shot at other xoc members. Stating that members who did not support the site during the small time that it was offered is inflammatory and uncalled for. It is the members that make this site worth coming to. Not only do the members make this place what it is they did not have the option of contributing for very long.
If nothing else I think this thread illustrated the frustration of many at no longer having the option of becoming supporting members. Hopefully when the upgrade goes through these concerns will be put to rest.
As far as advertiser revenue supporting the site on it's own. There are very few who advertise on this site and there are no popups. A simple banner on the top of the page is absolutely acceptable and does not detract from the site. If we began to be exposed to popups and random emails from advertisers I am sure there would be an uproar.

Everybody take a deep breath and relax. IlUVMYX rest your big head on the waterbed and chill for a bit.
Ah, the culprit tries to calm everything down.

FINALLY, it IS funny! [LOL] :rolleyes: