Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Guido this isn't about sides. Regardless of what many would like to think this isn't an us vs. them sort of thing. We are all Xoc members. If I think anyone is getting out of line I will tell them. I still think those that got angry at the original joke are over sensitive. On the other hand supporting member calling other leeches is also wrong. Take it as you will.
I believe he called us "leaches", but that is beside the point.

I read the thread from the other forum, and I can see how the joke was meant to come across, but I don't think that is what happened.

I think if you guys would have stopped after the first joke, and maybe explained yourselves a little better, some wouldn't have gotten as upset as they did. It did come across as an us vs. them kind of thing. Think about it, you were all plotting this in a forum we had no access to and were yanking us around using a very inflamatory accusation.

It is very hard for me to take anything you and most of the others that were in on the joke have to say seriously, and I am sure others feel the same way.
A certain amount of trust was broken.

As far as Todrick is concerned...I really hope the comment he made was intended to "stir things up" again, but if it wasn't, he has joined the ranks of Snarl in my book.