Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Listen fuckers, I do not spell correctly on XOC simply because there is no reason for me to. When I respond to a post, I type very vast in order to get my thoughts out. I'm sorry if you have difficulty understanding that "your vs. you're" makes no difference when you clearly understand the context of the word.

I could very easily correct the way I type on XOC, after all I do type for a living. However,

aside from being lazy... pissing you all off is a good enough reason to keep on posting the way i normaly do... i will fail to capitalize, punctuate and i will seperate thoughts with "..." i dont see what the problem is... maybe its just me but i see a big difference between posting and typing posts are simply free form thought.
Hey now...Settle down now!

Did you miss the big smiley face after my post??

Whose got their panties in a bunch now??
It was a joke, a funny joke at that. Did you forget what forum we are in? It's the ALR, geeez there has been worse things than this posted here. In fact, if I remember right some of our supporting members decided to create a fuss for their own amusement a while back. [Finger]

Todrick, maybe you should ask Ian for your $20 back, head down to Wal-mart and buy yourself some perspective.