Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
[b]Every response on that website is Bullshit.
OK, I only read one of them, and I agree the guy is pushing it a bit...

BUT... MB, I have never seen someone so adamantly pro-O'Reilly as you. There are some things of his that are absolutely false, and you've passed them off as "an honest mistake" or the like...

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, I'm just curious how you came to be so resolutely in favor of some of O'Reilly's rantings.[/b]
A fair question Moby...
I actualy don't agree with O'reilly 100% of the time, but when people claim he lies, its always the same two things over and over, The Peabody thing and the % of Black/minority/whatever students in Florida colleges thing. Other than that, people tend to bash his manner and tone way more than what they have to say about his issues. I agree no show can be absolutlely spin free, its human nature to do it even when you dont intend to. I watch him every night, he gets on the Bush administration constantly about what they are doing wrong...IE WMD's, the secretive nature of the administration, the fact that hardly any members of this admin will appear on his show until very recently. What I think the left hates, is that he also will praise this administration when he feels they have done something right. This is something the more liberal media outlets will not do.

The guy has strong opinions about right and wrong. Even if I dont like them all of the time I still like someone who is willing to stick by his convictions even if it pisses people off. I like that he calls people on stuff. I have only seen him cut people mics a maybe five times in the 4 years I have been watching him. I will go to my grave thinking that Glick POS deserved alot worse. I mean, come on, he was trying to claim that the Bush administration somehow orchestrated the 9/11 attacks as a prelude to war. O'reilly cut his mic and ended the interview.