I wish our government would wise up and completely cutoff both sides from any kind of aid, period. Arafat needs to go away and so does the majority of the Israeli Government. Both sides need to quit quoting their holy books and open their eyes to reality. This stupid eye for an eye shit is doing wonders. Both sides are wrong and neither is justified in their actions.

Cut them all off and let them wipe each other out. The whole place is nothing but an oversized shithole. Nearly everything "nice" over there was built by American tax dollars - boy are we getting our monies worth. I've been there twice and am glad my passport expired so that my new one doesn't have the stamp in it. I got more "love" from the freakin' French then I got from the Israelis. Every damned day it was "...tell your congress to give us more money..." and "the arabs do this and the arabs do that". These people dug their own hole - they can live in it.

I only feel bad for the true native peoples of the area, the arab christians, muslisms and hebrew. After all, they've lived there for ages in better harmony then currently exists. (I know they all were repressed by the resident power of the time.) Typical foreigners, we had to go someplace and screw it up. We could blame the Brits since the majority of the crap started with the British operations there in WWI against the Ottomen with promises of a free Palestine but the WWII Allies pushed it further towards it's present day situation at the end of the war as part of the repatriation policies.

I wish I could have seen the mid-east during the time of Gilgamesh.

I'm as biased and prejudiced as the next guy but I treat everyone the way I wish to be treated because that's what is right. But there are two countries (note the word: countries) that I would absolutely like to wipe off the map:

Remember the USS Liberty - www.ussliberty.com and the USS Pueblo - www.usspueblo.org
mad