Lots of good points. Details like the absolutely amazing interior, with easily cleaned surfaces, even non-skid surfaces, and removable liners. Insanse Rockford Fosgate Stereo. As much power as you will ever need, a 5spd Auto set up for quick shifts from 1-2 and back. Tons of thoughtful storage, even a water bottle holder. A clocked drivetrane for a flat pan which will be an asset with a lift and real skid plates. Also VDC which is a blast doing the baja thing, and HDC, a fun gimic usually found on very high end rigs.

It actually has front and rear LSD units. They are accomplished through an excellent performing computer system that modulates brakes. SO kind of fake LSD, but lock in the back and youll find the front "fake" Lsd working as good as any lsd you have ever tried, and maybe better. It sure surprised me. SO much I dont plan on a front locker, when one comes available until most other mods are done first!

The biggest weakness is the rear leaf springs that bottom out BADLY. Its ugly, and will require a fix. The electronic actuated t/case is not good either. I even put it in fail mode my first trip out.