Quote:
Your poorly formulated attempt to reply is not only uninteresting but also a fine example of what kind of person you are..The extra "G" was for effect, I am perfectly aware what the word "Bigot" means. it is by no means "Racist" as you so undereducatedly state but a stronger word for Hypocrat,elaquently depicting a person who is strongly devoted to his/hers own opinions.

How many languages do you speak?...BIGGOT
I can't understand a word of what your saying... First you say "Biggot" is another word for "hypocrat", which I'm assuming you mean hypocrite. Then you say it means it depicts a person who is strongly devoted to his/her own opinions. But Bigot and Hypocrite are polar opposites... So you still haven't got a clue...

But that's ok. One of these days, when you learn English, you'll understand the differences. And in the US, the ONLY time you'll see the word Bigot used, nowadays, is in a racial situation.

Stay up there in the cold... It's doing wonders for your intellect.

(BTW, I speak English and Spanish. Evidently that's 1 more than you, even if you speak French, 'cause you sure as hell don't speak English very well...)

I coulda' swore this thread was about Xterra vs. Jeep... Crazy canooks got me all off-topic, now... Go eat a beaver or something. [Finger]