Quote:
Originally posted by mbflyerfan:
taken to calling the snipers the "resistance"
Well, they are a "resistance," aren't they?

Quote:
It's little shit like this that steers the cattle in this country and the world against us.
And the fact that the administration fights tooth and nail when it's obvious some things *should* have a little looking into.

Quote:
Do I agree that the administration has some questions to answer about why they havent found weapons of mass destruction yet? Yes, but I do not think it is some grand conspiracy, nor do i think Bush is a "warmonger".[qb][quote]

Has anyone made an allegation of a conspiracy? Last one I heard of was the one Hillary mentioned. [Wave]

[qb][quote]Bush is merely trying to clean up the mess that Clinton economic policy and 9/11 left him with. But then again, I have a job, I wasn't invested in tech stocks.
Clinton didn't have anything to do with the tech stock crash. That was simply a bunch of fools thinking they could make money fast - which makes no sense - why invest in a company that isn't making any profits (pets.com anyone?)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist