Quote:
Originally posted by SDMF:
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
[b] Oh, wait, I forgot, you're used to having a Corvette engine under your hood. (yeah, right) :rolleyes:
All 1994-1996 GM B-bodies (Chevy Caprice/Impala SS, Buick Roadmaster, or Cadillac Fleetwood) came with an option for an LT1 engine, the same engine used in Corvette for those same years. GM chose the LT1 because it adequately produced enough torque and horsepower to move the 4,000+-pound vehicles. The only real differnce between the b-body engines and the ones used in the Corvettes was that they exchanged some horsepower for torque (to get the big whales off the line a little better since they weigh more than the Vette) and the Corvette LT1 has aluminum heads. [ThumbsUp] [/b]
So you drive a road barge. Which one is it? I'm sure it gets great milage. :rolleyes:
Oh, I see from later posts that it's a Caprice station wagon. That's a great street racing machine in my book.

To each his own. You don't like the handling, milage or the horsepower. I find those attributes to be quite acceptable and suitable for the vehicle. When we want to drive fast and take the twisties, we choose a sports car. When we want to go somewhere, haul stuff, tow a trailer, go off the beaten path, etc. we take the Xterra.

I hope you and your wife don't spend too much time bashing each other's ride... that's not too healthy in a marriage.

Have a nice day. [Wave]