Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
So you drive a road barge. Which one is it? I'm sure it gets great milage. :rolleyes:
Oh, I see from later posts that it's a Caprice station wagon. That's a great street racing machine in my book.

To each his own. You don't like the handling, milage or the horsepower. [/QUOTE]

You don't read too well. First of all, it's a Roadmaster Wagon, not a Caprice. And, as I also stated before, it gets VERY good mileage for a 4400-pound, 5.7-liter V-8. As I stated in my original post, it gets better mileage than a V-6 Xterra. I get around 24 on the highway and 20-21 in the city.

I also said I LIKED the Xterra's handling. For a high COG vehicle, it corners very well, and I'm impressed.

And, finally, I also said that I do not street race, another point you apparently missed. Anything else, or do you wish to make up more B.S. to try and bash me with? :rolleyes:

EDIT: Did you actually read this entire thread before replying, or are you one of those people that just reads the first page and then decides to jump in, assuming your ideas are the only ones that are original? :p laugh [LOL]