Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Only if you admit your Boy George...
Claus.. Any moderator can look at the IP addresses used by the members here. I am willing to bet you created the account from home and posted today from work.

This is not a good way to stir up the pot on the board. Maybe you long for days gone by when we posted endless threads of hatred for each other... I don't know. (Yeah.. it was kind of fun. I rarely get to use the word "Wehrmacht" anymore).

All kidding aside........ I'm no saint here on XOC. I however would not waste resources on the board by creating new user accounts that look like other users names whom I disagree with on issues. It might seem funny but it is irresponsible of you. Imagine if a lot of people started doing this. A big mess and a board no one would want to read anymore.

Delete the account. If you want to stir up the shit on the board there are better ways of doing it then that....
We do not have Computers at work, everytime I need to use a PC I drive down to the local Korean internet Cafe, Mrs Wong is a feisty lady who only let's me use her Commadore 64 for 2 minutes at a time. IP's address? have no clue who he is but I bet he would be offended if you posted his address on here.

Back to my question, are you really Boy George, if not just admit you are Eric Roberts or the other guy from WHAM.