did anybody else notice that brainiac didnt sheild his wires AND used an exposed portion of the body as a ground?

Wow kid

I wanna share a story with you that someone once shared with me before kicking the crap outta me for being an obnoxious know it all.

Life is a mirade of people who all fit into a triangle

at the bottom you know everything of nothing
and at the top you know nothing of everything

basically at the bottom your a snot nosed little know it all punk who thinks he knows everything and wont take anyones advice because of a stubborn streak and the emotional retardation

at the top you realize how little you really know. And you grow up and become a man.

At that point i had my head kicked in.

let me put it to you like this
you basically sacraficed 500 dollars to protect 10 dollars in lightting accesories than probably wired them to your truck in a hazardous way.

as far as you not caring about your truck and its paint congrats. Everyone else here with the exception of a few have worked hard for the money to afford an Xterra. Don't tell me you paid for yours unless you can offer some sort of proof. If i was your father i would have drowned you in a rain barrell a long time ago.

Congrats on the Trooper I hope you dont drive it on the road. Not so much for your sftey but because other people use the roads and it would be a shame to have someones life cutshort because your piece of rolling ejaculate decided to stop steering at about 90 mph which im sure is the speed you drive.

The reason im being so nasty with you right now is because other older men have tried to let you in on a little wisdom of the ages. I dont give you props for having the balls to weld something onto the body of your truck. Cause it isnt yours. Respect your elders and those more knowledgable than you. Because one of these days high school is going to be over and Id like you to remember one thing. Supersize me when I roll through your window. And dont forget my barbeque sauce.

punk

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.