Quote:
Originally posted by Suncatcher:
Everything has been said that could be said but I just want to post because earlier I tried to be nice. But after seeing more evidence pop up, your an idiot, someone mentioned something about you driving through a mud pit on the side of the street. I remember that video I think and that was a disgrace.
I myself am in High School and I know most peoples opinions on people in high school, that’s fine. But the only reason you have those opinions are because of people like you and people like the kids in my school who decided to turf the soccer fields two nights ago. The older guys have these opinions because its people like you who get our trails closed and give a horrible name to off roaders. I am proud to have a Tread Lightly sticker on the back of my truck because there is nothing that I hate more then people who mess up land that is not there’s and land that they should not be on in the first place.
I do not care how old you, I do not care how old anyone is on here. It’s not about age it’s about maturity level. I for one do not want to be driving on the same road as you; you are being irresponsible going that fast and acting like an idiot off road. Maybe I am the same age as you, maybe I'm younger either way, grow up!
Dude when you turn 21 im gonna buy you a beer.
well at least there is proof that americas next generation isnt COMPLETELY darwin award scholars.

Suncatcher if your in chester county that means your pretty close to philly why not join up with Njax when we make our next run.

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.