Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
Quote:
Originally posted by badercarma:
[b]No one on this site does that? In high school we used to have contests to see how could get the highest in the snow bank in the parking lot, it was great, they used to have these huge snow piles. I remember getting my trooper stuck because the hitch was dug right into the pavement, it would be like straight up and down. I guess everyone on here must be pussys.
In high school - when there was snow on the ground, which was like once in 4 years - we simply threw snowballs at each other. I guess I fail to see the "coolness" of driving up onto a pile of snow. Now, from looking at this movie, your truck looks pretty much parallel to the parking surface, which indicates that you didn't get very far up said snow pile. My guess is that the approach angle required to mount the snow pile exceeded that of the Xterra, which a real offroader like yourself should probably know about. Finally, becareful who you call a pussy around here. Until you've strapped on an armored vest, grabbed a weapon, and ran full throttle into a deadly situation solely because an American had been shot, you have zero right to call several of the members here a pussy. Ten-to-one, the only pussy you've seen is when you're popping zits in the mirror.[/b]
Perfect example of why we need to bring back the draft. Too many wanna be tough guys.