Quote:
Originally posted by Unda_Kuva:

how the hell do these hardcore offroad cats have internet access anyway? shouldnt they be out running over the wildlife? :rolleyes: [/QB]
Thats really not funny.. As the owner of one of those trucks pictured, we do our part to keep trails open, volunteer our time & muscle to help the forest service, show up to land use meetings, and we all follow the Tread Lightly philosophy. All in hope that these places will be available in the future for others to enjoy.

I've been watching this thread and just shaking my head in disbelief. The kid has to start somewhere.. Its his truck, and he can do what he wants to it. It may not be pretty, but it sure looks like it works for his needs. I think its great, really.. thats how I started fabricating things. After a while, if he keeps it up, he'll get pretty good at it. Function with good form is something that is very hard to implement when fabricating.. it almost has an artistic requirement to it. You look at what needs to be made and then figure out how to do it and make it look nice too. Until you can get to that level, you make things that simply work.. and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You guys that are saying that the world would be better off without the kid obviously were never young. I did a lot of stupid stuff when I was a kid.. just because it seemed like a good idea at the time. But, good Lord, give the "life lesson lectures" a break. I read through these threads and chuckle at the ridiculous level of judgement some of you pass onto others on here.

So, anyway.. just 2c from one of the so called "hardcore offroad cats" (but I really dont think I am).