Out of shear sick curiosity I opened that link and took a peek. Take a gander at this little gem. OMG!

eek

"Being the female that I am. I know to stay away from Blacks. There were six of them that walked into the Seven Eleven in my White town two weeks ago. It was 3 a.m. I was awake reading Stormfront and decided to get some more coffee.

When the six Blacks walked in, I instinctively knew to get the heck out of the store. I sped away in my car faster than I ever have.

I found out a week later that Seven Elevn was robbed by six Blacks at 3 a.m. that night.

It is wise to have fear of Blacks. If I believed the Jew tube I probably would have stayed in the store and gotten shot or kidnapped and raped but I know what time it is....I avoid Blacks like the plague.

Furthermore, I am a very sweet polite lady. When people smile at me in public I smile back. I engage in polite conversation with almost everybody. I used to include Blacks .......NO MORE

I discovered that when I am polite to a Black male, they mistake it for sexual prowess. They become aggressive and sometimes violent. I don't talk to Black people as a result.

They are not on the same playing field when it comes to social matters. They can not be tamed."

[Freak]

I can't believe there are people in this country that think like this. The woman leaves the counter unattended at the store she works at just because 6 blackes walk in? Sounds like a total bullshit story too, no wonder the store was robbed! And they call themselves "Supremacists"? If Hitler was so smart, why did Germany lose the war?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site