Quote:
Originally posted by BlueSky42:
Quote:
You're kidding, right? Drop a nuke on Baghdad? Any concern at all for the tens of thousands of innocent civilians that would be killed? Indiscriminate killing solves nothing and worse, it makes us as bad as Saddam and his bunch.

If the guys mowed down in the video were hardcore anti-coalition, great. If they were some unlucky goofballs drafted into a military where the alternative to serving is to be shot, then maybe it had to be done but it's nothing to gloat about.[/QB]
actually....no, I am not kidding...I would rather that 1 million others die than 1 single American die...and therefore am perfectly willing to support any method that will kill as many of the enemy as possible with the fewest losses of life on our side--by the way...your proposed method is the same half-assed method that went on in vietnam for 12 years before we finally started carpet bombing their capital--INCLUDING CIVILIANS!! which brought them to the bargaining table hat in hand in a matter of a couple weeks!! Again...the methodology behind war is to kill as many of the opposite side as possible while at the same time losing as few of your side as possible...and I can think of no weapon that accomplishes that task any more effectively or quickly than a tactical nuke...