Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
/qb]
The fact remains...we were in a situation we couldn't win at that point. We would have pulled out anyway.

[b]
Quote:
somehow I don't remeber many Japanese acting too ballsy and still f-ing around with us after we incinerated Hiroshima and Nagasaki....
Where the hell were they going to hide, the Sea of Japan?

Quote:
just like most 3 year olds who dont have any clue as to how the real world works....Why dont you go back to school and get a degree in history or even better...join a division of the military and then come back and talk to me...
This coming from a 19 year old. You don't know what the fuck your are talking about when it comes to war, obviously.[/b]
19 years old?? where'd ya get that from??? I may not be old but I'm not that young anymore...as far as us not being able to win the Vietnam war...that is one of the dumbest statements you've said yet...There was no DESIRE to win the war on the American politicians side, ie: cant fight in Laos, cant fight in Cambodia, can't bomb the capital, cant bomb civilians, etc., etc., etc., the RULES the politicians put in place PREVENTED the US from winning the Vietnam war...it had NOTHING to do with wether we were capable of winning the war...I dont understand your second comment about the Japanese hiding in the Sea of Japan but whatever....and as far as not knowing what I am talking about...I dont see much for your credentials at this point either so I dont believe there is any more weight to the things you say than my statements...