Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
violence is the only thing pygmies like these understand

You are a racist piece of shit.

Yes...I am comparing 1945 japan to the current situation

Based on what? We are no longer at war with Iraq, in 1945 we were still at war with Japan. In Iraq a minority of the population is rebelling against us, in Japan the entire country was against us. The potential loss of American (and Japanese) loss of life was huge (as in millions), the same potential simply doesn't exist in Iraq. There is NO reason to nuke Iraq! Do you still think only a minority of the citizens of Iraq would still be fighting us if we murdered a million innocents?

you could not refute anything that I said...all you can do is say that I am insane and stupid and tell me to be quiet

You are insane and stupid and I do wish you would be quiet. I just refuted what you said (see above).

Are you honestly incapable of distinguishing 1945 and the current situation? Think for a minute about what you are suggesting - genocide. And no I do not claim that dropping the bombs on Japan was genocide - the situations were different.

You need a dose of education and touch of common sense.
#1--Racist POS??? How am I racist?? I am simply stating a FACT that the Iraqis are inferior in a # of ways in comparison to the US at this point...it has nothing to do with race...though it doesnt suprise me that you drop the race card at the very moment your arguments are put to the test--typical of left wing psuedo-intellectuals...

#2--I dont see how dropping a nuke on Baghdad is genocide...it simply is the simplest way to end a complex problem--note that I say we SHOULD have dropped a nuke on Baghdad...not that it is something we would be advised to do now that we have moved in and started some forward progress there...and I am capable of distinguishing between 1945 and now...in fact you and I seem to agree on the fact that nukes do have their place in warfare...you seem to agree that they were used correctly in 1945, you just argue that they do not have a roll in Iraq...Therefore we are just debating semantics...To me I would rather sacrifice an infinite # of the enemy be they civilian/military targets or some combination thereof rather than see a single American soldier/civilian die...You on the other hand think that some ratio of Iraqi vs. American dead is more appropriate....So tell me...what is the ratio that you find acceptable?? 100 Iraqi's to 1 American dead?? 50 to 1??? 20 to 1?? what is it??