I do understand and comprehend everything you people have said...I just happen to disagree...My belief is the the quicker you kill as many of the enemy as possible the better...which I believe most of us would agree on...where we disagree is how much consideration should be placed in the protection of civilians and non-combatants...your contention is that a high value should be placed on them, so much so that we delay the progress of the war in hopes that we can foster good feelings within the Arab populace thus causing us to have an easier time of it in the future...I disagree with this viewpoint and believe that we cannot ever get these people to not want to kill us as our cultures are too vastly different at this point and therefore they must be dealt with in the harshest manner possible in order that we preserve the safety and well being of our soldiers....

and what has Rumsfeld done wrong?? I think he is the backbone behind the Bush administraion and that is more of a compliment to me to say that you hope I should be his Secretary of Defense...Thank you very much...I am proud to have you think that I belong in the same vein as Rumsey....