Ya know I was just beginning to think I might be the only one who thought this way but then just a couple minutes ago on my way home my favorite talk radio host begins talking about the same exact thing (Jay Severin on 96.9 in Boston--with the #1 rated radio show I might add in New England, so there are alot more people than just me who think this way!!) and it seems as if he and I share the same views...you all have been brought up thinking that somehow other peoples lives are worth just as much as an Americans life...its just not true...to save an Americans life I'd nuke Iraq, Iran and whoever else, then I'd have a big dinner and a nice long nap and not think twice....I can see all the incredulous faces and anger building up in you all now...but thats when you are sitting here all comfy at home...Talk to me when the bombs start going off here or the first smallpox attack in San Fran....How much ya wanna bet you'll be calling for the president to turn the entire middle east into a wastteland?? Personally I think getting rid of all the radical Muslims now is preferable to having them come here and kill us later...