Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:
It has nothing to do with religion, or skin color, or political affiliation, or wether they have sex with animals or not....simply has to do with the fact that they want to kill Americans...and therefore wether they live or die is not something I am going to be concerned with....

Well, hate to dissapoint you all but I have to go away for a day on business up to Maine so will be unable to respond for a little bit....but cheer up!!! You have all proven why America gets weaker and weaker every year and closer and closer to being on par with the wonderful 3rd world countries and their people that you seem to believe are as valuable as we are...
Be careful, I sure hope you don't get hit by a car or anything on your way to Maine. If you are on the side of the road dying and you need help, I hope the one person that stops to help you is an Iraqi with family back in Iraq. You can tell them how bad you want to Nuke the whole country and kill everyone. I am sure they will be happy to place a value on your life, just as you have on theirs. [Finger]

edited to add:

Whoops, was posting at the same time.