Quote:
Originally posted by Fronterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:
[b]...If its ok to call gay people names
I think that's where the trouble started... nobody seemed to think that 'queer' was a slur but yourself.

I don't think he said it in a negative way... queers = fags = gay people... I don't think that constitutes name calling or negativity... that's just what they're called (I hear them refer to themselves as such all the time... 'course then I hear black people call each other the N word all the time, too... guess it's okay to say unless you're white).[/b]
Isn't there a show called "queer eye for the straight guy" or something like that.....[/b]
OH OOOOOH OOOH - I just had a GREAT idea for a show.... wait for it.... wait for it....

"Nigga Eye for the White Guy"!!!!!!!

Gonna put some TWENTY TWO's on that Xterra mo FO!!! BLING BLING!!

[LOL]

Oh, and for the new guy with the muscley brother - this is just the way conversations go here...

Don't get to riled up about anything you see. People are either joking, trying to egg you on to see how mad you'll get (while laughing their asses off), or if they are really serious, they are not worth your time to argue with.