Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

I agree with with the comments. I don't think a man should have to fear anything for voicing his opinion, regardless of whether they are PC or not. Everyone defended the rights of those left-wing celebs about the war and their 1st admendment rights. Why can't the man express his. He isn't discriminating gays. He isn't predujiced against gays. He just doesn't like butt pirating. Nothing wrong with that. I want to know what my leaders are really thinking.
Not discriminating against gays? Perhaps you didn't read the whole article:

"If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything."

He equating homosexuality with crimes; incest and polygamy, two VERY different acts.

How can he say that he has: "no problem with homosexuality — I have a problem with homosexual acts."

confused

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site