Thank you... now lets look at this like adults:

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I heard you were born Catholic.

You are an irresponsible bastard however.

you heard wrong...

so lets get down to it

Quote:

Didn't you have two kids before you even decided to get married? No drug stores in the area?

No, I had two kids after i decided not to get married... honestly the only reason we finally did get married is because eventually it would be common law... why not have a party and get some gifts... marriage is just a piece of paper... i don't need this piece of paper to know i love my wife and kids... marriage by definition is an antiquated concept of a church i don't believe in... sadly government is ruled by the church so eventually they force you to be married, common law, or vegas quicky aside

Quote:

Aren't you the guy who begged people on the internet to send him money because you were $44,000 in debt and could barely feed your kids?

Hey thanks for checking out the site. It feels good to know people admire my work.

Never said I could barely feed my kids... in fact freelance work while irregular isn't too bad... add that to my wifes steady income we make out with out having to worry about putting food on the table.

I got the idea from the site from Savekaryn.com but she just spent too much, so i figured i'd start a similar sight due to bad luck...

I made some money too thanks to those who helped

Quote:

Don't you think spending money on your family instead of your toys is more important? Especially when you are in debt?

so what's your plan?

sell the xterra for less than i owe and still owe the bank money but now have no vehicle with which to drive the kids around?

that aside most of my debts came from before i had children... but my financial situation didn't take a nasty turn till afterwords.

Quote:
Maybe you could move your kids to a better area away from midnight drug raids by the cops if you were more responsible.

yeah a responsible parent would do that... didn't you read the part about how we moved a week later?

FYI the neighbor Hood was otherwise quiet... in fact it was rather low in crime... just that one incident... kind of like Brentwood CA a quiet upscale neighborhood till OJ had that one incident... but yes, that incident was enough to make me get he hell out.

I now live in a town home in huntington beach... in les s than a month I'm kissing this whole shithole called LA adios and moving back to AZ

Quote:

One of these days your wife is going to wake up and leave you.

why?
We have a very nice open honest relationship...
full of love for each other and our children.

Quote:

Isn't your name Jason? How much have you collected from begging? This is you right?

http://members.cox.net/save_jason/
hey thanks for bookmarking my site.

I have made some money... but not lately, just as the site hasn't been updated since shortly after it was put up... almost immediately afterward things really picked up for me... but thanks for your concern...

I took a look at the link you posted... it was funny... i haven't even looked at the site since i made that last update. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

So what have we learned:

1. NYMadman spouts things he "heard" as if they were facts

2. NYMadman has a very narrow and controlling idea of love. Sadly he will likely die a lonely bitter man.

3. NYMadman loves to take things written in black and white and then completely distort the facts to suit his preconceived notions

4. NYMadman has no concept of the economic and employment turmoil the Country is in.

5. NYMadman has no concept of change and resists it with a passion... he believes that because something is true today it will again be true tomorrow

6. NYMadman has no concept of individuality... the idea that anyone could think differently than him and be happy doing so is beyond him... he feels that no one who feels differently than him could possibly find someone else who thinks differently and be happy together(kind of explains his views on gays)

7. NYMadman is an admirer of fine web design... so much so that he will bookmark sites he really enjoys

In closing NY, don't assume shit you don't understand... admit you don't know and learn something...

otherwise you can just expect to get,