Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
So why not sell the Harley? I completely understand not wanting to, but in the end, is it better to have two vehicles and a load of debt, or one and even more manageable debt?

Keep in mind - I'm not trying to judge you or anything like that. I've got debt, but if I got that far, the Xterra would be gone, as much as I'd hate to do it.
no i understand completely... but the harley is not a big deal... total monthly payment on it is a bit over $100, i could probably sell it and turn out about even, maybe a bit ahead... but it wouldnt make much of a difference and like i said im not in that bad a spot anymore...

truth be told the harley will get stripped to parts and the finance companyt will recieve a frame and the jugs (the only parts with a VIN) befor ei sell the bike, not that it will ever come to that... you see when i bought the bike i was in escrow, had just bought the xterra about 6 months earlier and the finance company got nervous... so my father cosigned... we spent a good 3 hours at the dealership talking and really enjoying each others company as men.. it was a great moment... two weeks later my dad died in my arms... the last time i spent with him was buying that bike... so I'm more than a bit attached to it.

as for the x... like i said i still owe mor ethan its worth... might as well hang on to it... if im gonna pay for something i might as well have possession of it