Quote:
Originally posted by Stone4x4:
Okay, this is sooo fucking funny. The liberals on this board, (why do they all seem to be in Graphic Arts) are pissed off and calling for the job/head of someone for voicing his opinion.

Let that sink in hypocrites.
hmmm...I must have missed something. Can you tell me where in this thread anyone called for his job/head?

Anyone can have their opinion. When someone is in a position of leadership/power, they should chose their words wisely (for better or worse). How many people would raise holy hell (no pun intended) if a congressman came out and said, "Well, if we let the Christians run our country, we might as well let molesters, pedophiles, and murderer's of doctors run it?"

You know how many people would have a shit-fit over that? But he was just expressing his opinion, after all. So I guess they should just deal with it?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist