Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:

The point I'm trying to make here, is that this is an elected official. He represents the state of Penn. and, therefore, he represents a portion of our nation. When fucknuts like this start spewing how THEIR ideas represent the "majority of the American public," it makes me want to yack. Don't vote for pricks like this and we can get back to talking about differentials and tires.
I think you are wrong. Most Americans do not want to kill gays or ship them to another country or anything. [Spit] Most people believe what you do in your own home is your business.

Most Americans do have a problem with all these fucking rights they are demanding. Most have a problem with the gay agenda being pushed in education, special hate crimes, etc. and all sorts of legislation pushing this crap on the public ... all in the ruse of tolerance. It's bullshit.

It is wrong for 5% of the population... a deviant 5% at that.. to force it's immorality on the overwhelming majority.

Santorum can say what he wants. It's the deviant thought police like you that twist his words and meaning to suit your own agenda.

We now have a new liberal psychotic deviant supporter on the board. [Finger]

EDIT: This is a perfect example of the gay nazi's in action:

http://www.canada.com/search/story.aspx?id=7fb7d5d8-900e-4089-9625-0eca7017ce35