Quote:
I think you are wrong. Most Americans do not want to kill gays or ship them to another country or anything. Most people believe what you do in your own home is your business.
I agree. I never said that Americans wanted to kill gays! This is exactly what I'm talking about - Sanitorium stated that he believes HIS views represent the majority or the population, and he is wrong. You agree with me on that, "most Americans do not want to kill gays or ship them to another country," but Sanitorium does.

Quote:

Most Americans do have a problem with all these fucking rights they are demanding.
So, you think they should have NO rights? Or no "special rights?" Is it YOUR job to decide when they are requesting "special" rights or "equal" rights? No, it's the job of our elected officials. When they do a shitty job of representing the people, the people speak out. So, I'm speaking out. It's called DEMOCRACY. I think your views tend to lean towards a Monarchy. "Just do as the king says, and all will be well."

Quote:

It is wrong for 5% of the population... a deviant 5% at that.. to force it's immorality on the overwhelming majority.
Where does the "deviant" come into the picture? Exactly how am I "deviant?" Because I use my head? Because I think for myself? Because I don't allow officials - officials that I did not elect - to speak for me? Deviancy and "morals" have nothing to do with Democracy, liberalism, or free speech. Perhaps it would help if you understood what the word means: "to stray especially from a standard, principle, or topic." Let me point you towards a prime example of deviant behavior: Our coke-snorting president.

Quote:

Santorum can say what he wants. It's the deviant thought police like you that twist his words and meaning to suit your own agenda.
You're right - he can say whatever he wants. And, after he finds that he's not re-elected, he'll say something different to please the voters. My only "agenda" is to make sure fucknuts like Sanitorium don't represent me when they speak to the media, just like people like you shouldn't represent the views of XOC. "Thought police?" Brilliant. Because I think for myself, I'm considered "deviant."

Quote:
We now have a new liberal psychotic deviant supporter on the board.
Who knows. Maybe now you'll learn something.

Quote:
EDIT: This is a perfect example of the gay nazi's in action
Again, I think you're confusing your words a bit. Here, you use the word "Nazi" in a derogatory way, indicating that you don't like Nazism. That's good. Nazis are bad. I applaud you on that one. But Nazism and Facism are based on the principals that you embody - you don't like all this "deviant" behavior, where people speak out against the majority - but Nazism is just that: autonomous response to the reich. Maybe you're right - maybe we SHOULD just nod our heads and let our country be purged of all these "gays."