Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

[QUOTE]This situation has nothing to do with religion. The perpetrator would be charged under the same provisions as if the victim were black.
Killing someone who is Jewish is not a "hate crime"? Get your head out of your ass.

Quote:
You have a sick twisted mind Sean. You need someone to explain the mechanics of gay sex? It's not surprising that a sick fuck like you would think it is normal.

You can probably read about it in the instruction manuals your son will be bringing home from the liberal school you will be sending him to. They start them around the first grade up there. All in the name of tolerance and diversity of course.

Or maybe you can wait a few more years until he comes home from his first date complaining his ass hurts.
I had a feeling I wouldn't get any straight answers from you, when you don't know something, you just get personal. Should I send my son to a Catholic school for brainwashing and the off chance he can get raped by a priest? That comment about first date and ass hurting, is that from personal experience? At least my son WILL go to a university.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site