OK Madman, I have a scenario for you. The anti-discrimination laws try to make things fair for everyone. That is the point of these laws. So say you have a black man and a white man applying for a job. The black man is a better candidate, but the employer hires the white man because he is white. The black man can the sue the pants off the potential employer for discrimination correct? I think most of us would agree that the employer was wrong for doing this.

That is all that most gay people want. They want equal treatment under the law. They want to not be discriminated against because of their sexual preference. There are extremists just like their were extremist blacks during the civil rights movement, but the majority of the population just wanted equal rights. They want to be able to get married so they can have the same priviledges that straight couples have. Forgot about your moral aspect for a minute, and give me a good reason why they should not be able to have these EQUAL rights.