Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

In your scenario... If a gay man applies for a job..how does anyone know he is gay unless he is advertising this fact?

One of the problems that gays have is they define themselves entirely because of their sexuality (and deviance...alright I said it).

They wear their gayness on their sleeves. Maybe if they stopped defining every aspect of themselves by this more people would be willing to accept them as individuals... not a lifestyle.

The special legislation they want is wrong. They already have the same rights as anyone else. They want their "lifestyle" rights.[/QB]
"There you go again"

[Freak]

Most homosexuals want EQUAL rights, they DO NOT have the rights of hetrosexual couples, marriage for them is not recongized, hence no benefits.

Let's say a woman and a man apply for the same job, and the woman is more qualified. And since a lot of woman wear their femininity on their sleeve, and not all employers like that, what if she doesn't get the job, isn't that discrimination?

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site