Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.62
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.21

I consider myself a republican. According to this "test" I am a little left. The questions were a little leading in ways, some of my choices wouldve been "it depends" as well.

Funny, I think I may be the only Athiest, pro-choice, gay is genetic not a choice republican on the planet. Three pretty liberal leanings I admit, but I still cant stand most of the stuff that comes out of liberal's mouths.

I will say it again, what Santorum said was idiotic and misinformed. Being Gay is the same as being straight. The gays I know struggled with thier orientation for years trying to be "normal", contemplating suicide, depression, you name it. And to the man (and woman), they said they struggled with it from a very young age. Because society said they were different and "deviant". Most of these labels are religious based labels, growing up religion free, I could avoid those preconceptions. I know three gay people, two men and a woman. All three struggled long and hard with thier orientation. They do not flaunt it, not because they dont want anyone to know, but because it is no ones business. They do not like the "Castro street" stereotype any more than you or I do. But they do believe, as do I, that what a couple does in the privacy of thier own home should stay there, and that goes for gay and staight. Santorum comparing that to incest was irresponsible.