Quote:
Anyone who thinks gay is genetic is without a doubt an idiot. What about deviants who have sex with animals? Is that genetic? Is pedophilia genetic? How about crime bosses? Is genetics responsible for their behavior?
That depends on whether you think gays are deviants? Since I dont, your argument is moot. So calling me an idiot is your right. I agree with you here on many issues, even though I can discern from your methods you are an asshole. Having sex with animals, pedophilia, Crime bosses are all things that are illegal. Being gay is not. Most pedophiles are hetero. As are most rapists. Its not my fault you are a homophobe, its not my fault some gay guy made you doubt your own sexuality during some gay pride rally. I gather from your attitudes that you are an older man, you say you used to be a cop, so you most likely retired right? If not, the only other thing I could think of is that you were dismissed because your prejudice of phobias are very close to the surface. We cant have a cop going around beating up all the gays and liberals. Maybe you were the guy that fucked that haitian in he ass with the nightstick.

Dont call me an idiot. [Finger]