Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

Is that genetic? Is pedophilia genetic?crime behavior?

I still am flabberghasted (sp?) that you equate those things.
What is there to understand. Pedophilia is a sexual preference is it not? Sex with animals is a sexual preference is it not? The sick bastards at NAMBLA love teenage boys.(The ACLU always defends them too) That is a sexual preference. Is it not?

If these teenage boys are consenting, do you think that should be a protected right?

My point is this... If we lower the bar on socially accepted deviance, where do we eventually draw the line?

We will never get anywhere with this argument because you do not view homosexuality as deviant behavior.

I think that it is sad that anyone would see this as normal. I guess to a gay it would be normal. I cannot fathom how anyone who claims to be heterosexual would see this as normal behavior.

I think it is totally fucked up to allow them to adopt children and introduce kids to this environment. Is that fair to children? Of course not. They are starting life out with additional baggage over their heads. Would they choose to live in this environment if they were able to make the choice themselves? I would think not.

The notion that gay men live in stable monogomous relationships is pure bullshit and gay agenda propaganda. A very tiny percentage might. The majority do not.

We will never agree on this subject so I guess it would be best to let the thread die. I have made my point.

I don't know what else to say. I'm all talked out and there is no beer in the house.