Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]No, I will not answer the first question with that liberal spin put on it.

KJ already answered the question in question. No, not every part of the book is meant for me. Feel free to place any sort of spin on that as you like.
Oh, good grief. No shit he did. I didn't ask you again. I asked you once. KJ answered it. I don't know if he was responding to me in particular, but it answered my question. And I thanked him for it. Perhaps if you had simply explained WHY?

I can't help it if you think everything that you don't entirely agree with is "liberal" or whatever. You call me a "non-knowing anything about christianity" and then you don't give a reason. Whatever.

*I* wasn't spreading "hate and discontent." Only you view it as such. KJ has been MUCH more helpful than you - you never explain your reasoning. He and I actually had a discussion off-list, and it was quite civil. I have a TON more respect for him, because unlike you, he tries to explain his view. Not simply, "you don't know" and then walk away claiming you don't have time.

Madman and I have a VAST difference in opinion on things. But at least he tries to explain it. I might not agree, even after heated discussions. But he tries to show his reasoning. Have you EVER tried?[/b]
I have explained why to you many a times. It is not my fault you choose not to accept any reasoning I may give you. I also don't feel compelled to give a reason behind everything I state. I don't have to impress you. I don't have to persuede you. You are just as hard-headed and set in your ways as I am. You just have more ideals that reflect the vast majority of young 20-somethings that think they have a grip on everything. I was once young and idealistic as they, but experience and wisdom caught up with me, and I matured, unlike them. They too, will someday grow up and see that their opinions of things held today were complete crap.

You can choose to believe me or not. You can choose to accept those things or not. It doesn't matter to me. I am at an age where I know what and who I am.