So Costas, tell me this...

My aunt and uncle never had kids. Does that make them less of a family?

My sister and her husband don't have kids. They've tried. No luck so far. Does that make them less of a family?

How exactly is it killing family values? Does a gay couple adopting change the way you have your family values? Don't think so. Does it affect the way other people have their family values? Don't think so. Neither you nor others have changed their family values. I don't see how it's killing them. Each person has their own values, and what someone ELSE does shouldn't change that - if it does, then someone has a problem, and it's not the "other" person.

Just because someone can procreate doesn't give them "better" family values than someone else. How about people who can't have kids? How about those children who live in an abusive household? Hardly any good family values there.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist