Quote:
Originally posted by MadMark:
You Carlton, are a CLASSIC example of a complete tool! In fact, the coward you are to delete any or all posts from members or users who purchased Black Panther Skids serves proof of how much a flake you truly are!

To add to the insult of your actions, I will personally rip off all XOC stickers on my truck today, drive over them and personally mail them back to your sorry ass to for you to re-distribute. Hopefully, by the time you get them... I'll have the Nissan Community rejoice by doing the same!

I'm not mad at you Carlton, in fact... I'll personally see that the many Nissan Truck owners who dislike you - now get even with you!

And since you probably edit, re-word, alter and change my post around and then ban me from XOC because of my right to comment on you and your admin abilities...

I did not "delete any or all posts" from anyone in this thread save the troll that logged on just to bitch and the manufacture that was breaking the rule.

If people want to buy those things then more power to them. I don't care if they come here and post pics of them or testimony or their bra size.
Everyone else is free to say what ever they wish. I just will not have manufactures come on this board an use it as a tool to sell product.

I stated my opinion and concern about the skids and other responded.

If you ,with two posts and not much invested in this community, want to bitch about the way I do something then have at it. [Spit]