I agree with Desert Rat. I have done runs with several Arizona Pathfinder owners and they are just as capable if not more capable than the Xterra. The real winner in this debate is the Marketing dept at Nissan when they introduced the Xterra to the market and we all bought into it.

As mentioned earlier its a Skid Plate, it might not have the same design as others produced but im sure it will do a good job based on it purpose. I am also pretty sure that they would be all this is needed for the majority of Xterra owners out. Very few X owners hard core their trucks as rock crawlers like alot of the pathy owners I know. I have seen some SAS xterra as well as SAS Pathys and well all I can say there if you think your SAS Xterra is bad... Take a look at the Pirate Ship that Datz510 owns.

My Xterra is very capable and built to do the trails and obstacles of the Desert. Although it isnt this indestructable 4x4 trail killing machine that these marketing Gurus have got many of the Xterra Owners believing that their lil mall cruising, sway bar equipped, soccer mom wannabe stationwagons are. That said... rant over

By the way Didn't Gbizzle "a Moderator" start this thread just to let people know there was some new skid plates available for the Xterra, Just to be more inforamative and pro-active. Thats just kinda how GBizzle is.

In closing...
To ban someone from being on the board because they own a company that makes parts for our trucks is wrong. Marcel didnt start the thread he just spoke up when verbally attacked by others. I dont believe I have ever seen Black Panther trying to sell their products on the XOC. But I might have missed it, I can admit I am not perfect.

I think we down here in the United States call that "Freedom of Speech".